Current Job Openings
Full-time position working under the general supervision of the Social Work Supervisor:
• Responsible for the social services component of Supervised Apartment Living (SAL) and/or Project Life (PL) clients on their caseload.
• Counsel individuals and provide individual and small group educational, life skills and vocational guidance services.
• Meet regularly with clients to assess client needs and develop a strategy to address those needs.
• Implement, coordinate and monitor the developed strategy.
• College degree in Social Work required OR degree in human services related field plus 2 years of experience required.
In need of a full-time dependable and flexible individual to maintain building and grounds for all Agency sites. Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, painting and the use of mechanical tools a must. Candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and have a valid driver’s license. Individual will be on call every other week.
Youth Counselor Positions
Part-time positions to provide direct care for children ages 0-17 in our Emergency Youth Shelter Program, giving short-term, goal-oriented care for infants, children and adolescents.
Job duties include;
- Providing a safe environment for children through strong communications, observation and awareness skills.
- Providing direct care including participation in recreational activities.
- Implementing daily routines, life skills, and expectations of shelter programming. High school diploma/GED required.